Last week was busy, but fun for the community of ISLA. Each day featured a different theme for the all of the students in each of the grade levels. They were the following:
- Monday: Gorro/Pelo Loco: Wear your wackiest or favorite hat/hairdo.
- Tuesday: Día de Pijama: Students wear their favorite pajamas or onesies to school.
- Wednesday: Día de Amistad: Students are encouraged to wear red/pink/white/purple for classroom friendship fiestas.
- Thursday: Día de Opuestos: Teachers wear ISLA uniform and students dress like a teacher - or show opposites in another way.
- Friday: Día de Expresión: Show your true colors and express yourself! Dress in a way that celebrates who you are.
Finally, at the conclusion of the assembly, our Music and P.E teachers closed Spirit Week by singing the ISLA song!
Follow the link to see it here: